- Current shareholders automatically receive hard copies of Mincor's quarterly and annual reports. By subscribing to the Investor Relations Database, shareholders will then receive quarterly reports (and releases, if requested) via email rather than post.
- All of your details will be treated as strictly PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL and will not be given to any other party except for the sole purpose of distributing Mincor releases or reports.
- By subscribing, your details will be placed onto the Investor Relations Database maintained by Mincor. This has no connection to the formal Shareholder Register, which is maintained by Computershare.
- To change the address of a shareholding , you will need to formally advise Computershare (Mincor's share registry) or your broker (if a CHESS holding).
- To change your address on the Investor Relations Database , you will need to advise Mincor directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be given an opportunity to UNSUBSCRIBE from this service every time a release is forwarded to you, however, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on unsubscribe